Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Tuesday! Let's Celebrate!

noel

Ah. Tuesday.

What can one say about Tuesday? It's neither the beginning of the week, the middle, nor the end.

It doesn't have the angst of Monday, nor the joy of Friday.

It lacks the lazy, worshipful quality of Saturdays and Sundays.

It, along with Thursday, are the days least likely to produce a "yippee!" reaction, don't you think?

I kind of feel sorry for Tuesday. It's like the middle child of weeks. I'm a middle child.

I know exactly how it feels.

2 comments:

  1. I like Tuesdays and Thursdays-- the joys that come on those days stand on their own merit--no pretense there . . . maybe that's why I like middle children, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Tuesdays at work - they're my favorite day, except for Fridays, because you're over the hectic panic of Monday and there hasn't been time for all the other stuff to build up.

    And I like this photo very much...it could be a very artsy little Christmas card...

    ReplyDelete