Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday! O Happy Day!

Reflecting

I think Friday is a good day to list good things, don't you? I'm pretty sure I stole that from Char, but I'm hoping she won't mind...



  • Dr. SmartyPants comes home today, after 5 days away.
  • No school on Fridays means the teacher gets a day off, too!
  • I'm sitting in my box-free kitchen, looking at my box-free living room.
  • My dining room is ALMOST box-free.
  • Brian is home from the hospital.
  • I've been getting packages from the little elves at Amazon, which means I've not had to find parking places at any major big-box store. Oh, how I love online shopping. I especially appreciate the other little elves that allow Santa to deliver giant boxes to their houses instead of mine...thanks, Linda! They should be there on or around Tuesday!
  • I'm done with my Christmas shopping. (See above...)
  • I'll be wrapping gifts this weekend. I LOVE wrapping gifts.
  • It may snow on Sunday-Monday. I am surprisingly excited by it.
  • Tomorrow is a long-run day...6.5 miles scheduled. Again...surprisingly excited! (that's like half a half marathon! a quarter marathon, if you will...)
  • Christmas comes in 15 days!
  • I love Christmas.
  • Music Channel 833 on Comcast. All Christmas. All the time.
  • I'm going to bake cookies today. I got the dough made yesterday, but ran out of time and energy to actually bake them. 
  • Same goes for the bread I'll be baking.
  • My house is going to smell wonderful.
  • I've got a plan in the works for a 365 day project in 2011. I think it's going to be awesome.
  • I'm going to make you wait to find out what it is, though. Because I'm mean.
So. What are you doing this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope it's magical and filled with holiday goodness...

Peace...

5 comments:

  1. My kids are coming on Sunday. We'll be making our annual graham cracker gingerbread houses.

    I'm interested in your 365 project. It sounds like a big commitment and I don't even know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I'm also very curious about this project...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love a list!!! i love your list! (and I love amazon)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A comcast mention, on a "good" day.
    Thats awesome.
    Have a great Holiday season

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Mark...it is the season of miracles...

    :)

    ReplyDelete