Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

A Certain Potential for Goodness

A Certain Potential

It's the end of October - only two days until November is here. That's just amazing. This year has flown by like none I've ever experienced. Before we know it, we'll be back in Knoxville and this two-year stint in DC will seem dreamlike and a bit surreal.

It has been a good two years. In so many ways, I'm going to miss being here, although I'm eager to get home at the same time. This next month will be spent boxing up belongings, and cleaning out the corners of the closet where the dog hairs accumulate; checking off the last few items on our DC Bucket List; walking and walking and walking as much as we possibly can while we're still here.

November has traditionally been NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo for me, over the past three or four years, anyway. While I won't be getting my novel written next month - I'm not even going to sign up for it this year - I will be participating in NaBloPoMo both here and over at quirk. Linda had a great idea about what to do at quirk next month, and I hope to join in with it, although after we talked about it one time, we completely neglected mentioning it again, so I may be off base...but I'm going to do it anyway. Linda? Are you in?

I think that this November, on this blog, I'm going to focus on all the things I'll miss about living here in Arlington, along with updating my sketchbook project pages. There are so many things, I don't think I'll have any trouble filling up an entire month...we'll see how that goes, the closer time gets to our actual move date...

Happy End-of-October, people. May your costumes be scary, and your candy plentiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment