Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Say Wha?

Raikki_grin

I didn't intend to run away and neglect you, my friends...I had plans and things scheduled and set and technology let me down.

I tried.

I failed.

Please forgive me.

Honestly - the technology is still acting a little strange. Blogger, in particular.

Anyone else having trouble?
***********************************
We have a 5K to run this morning, and I have an interesting meeting scheduled for this afternoon and if all goes well, I promise to catch you all up on what's been going on, okay?

Until then...relax and enjoy your Sunday, okay?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good run, and yes, having problems leaving comments sometimes, don't know if it's me and my Fouchon signal or blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're forgiven... hope you had a good run

    ReplyDelete