Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Aw, Shucks


I got an email from Sharon at Flat Sound of Wooden Clogs, yesterday, telling me she had passed on this award to me. What a surprise and an honor! Thanks so much, Sharon!

Now, it's my turn to pass it along to some bloggers that I just love...

Of course, it almost goes without saying that Linda would top my list! Not only is she an amazing artist, fantastic writer and humorist extraordinaire, but she's a wonderful friend and constant source of inspiration and encouragement.

Helen is a friend from WetCanvas that has been blogging of late - she does wonderful watercolor pours, but also does just about everything else, including dolls, assemblages and whatever else strikes her fancy. Now get over there and say hi and encourage her to post them frequently (I am not patient...)

Stefani at Blue Yonder is also a source of inspiration. Her lovely photographs and the tales of her adventures in homeschooling boys are always delightful.

Whenever my bloglines shows an entry of Drawing the Motmot, I give a little squeal of anticipation. Debby is an extraordinary artist, let me tell you. The inspiration on that blog alone is worth large chunks of time spent perusing it. Lovely stuff...

And last, but certainly not least, Rob at Car-a-Day...he combines the two passions of my household in one wonderful blog. If you like cars and you like art...you'll love Rob!

Are there blogs out there that you love? Play along...

1. If you get tagged, write a post with links to your favorite blogs.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the creator of the award, Emila.

2 comments:

  1. Aw shucks, indeed! Thank you for the award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:12 PM

    Aw shucks is right... I'm honored... thank you Diahn.

    ReplyDelete