Pages

Monday, February 27, 2006

Let the pinking continue...

Lips - a recent EDM challenge. I'll have to go back and look up which one. I did these -in pink- using just a water brush and pink watercolor - I wanted to see what I could accomplish without pre-drawing, as I usually do. It turned out better than I had hoped for! (Especially the top one). The rest of the images here are just more doodles in the pink book, working without a roadmap of pen...

Tomorrow is the last pink day - I really hope to have something to post, but if I don't, well...I don't. :-) March will roar in like an orange lion - ready to devour some paper...Now that Linda has shared about the liquid watercolors, I may have to investigate the oranges... I've already purchased my orange Tombow pens - trying to plan ahead a little...

For those of you following along - I'll make sure the mango chairs are the first March post - we'll start off with a bang.

Man, are they ever orange... Posted by Picasa