Pages

Monday, February 27, 2006

Let the pinking continue...

Lips - a recent EDM challenge. I'll have to go back and look up which one. I did these -in pink- using just a water brush and pink watercolor - I wanted to see what I could accomplish without pre-drawing, as I usually do. It turned out better than I had hoped for! (Especially the top one). The rest of the images here are just more doodles in the pink book, working without a roadmap of pen...

Tomorrow is the last pink day - I really hope to have something to post, but if I don't, well...I don't. :-) March will roar in like an orange lion - ready to devour some paper...Now that Linda has shared about the liquid watercolors, I may have to investigate the oranges... I've already purchased my orange Tombow pens - trying to plan ahead a little...

For those of you following along - I'll make sure the mango chairs are the first March post - we'll start off with a bang.

Man, are they ever orange... Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. These are all great, but the top lip is AWESOME! I'm one of the ones following along, and hope to see pics of the mango chairs very soon! Hey, if March is orange month, does that mean we should start our little sketchcrawl at the Orangery? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I agree with Linda -- those LIPS are glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic paintings! How brave and creative to paint wihtout drawing first! I'm in awe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great and so effective!
    MD

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful....you did a wonderful job with out the ink. Looking forward to orange this month!

    ReplyDelete