Pages

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Hiding


I'll admit it.  I've been hiding.  End of school - beginning of the camping season - lack of motivation - whatever... dust is piling up on my art supplies and desks, sketchbooks are laying forlornly around the house.  But... I feel a breeze blowing - I've got an idea in this head of mine that may spark another and another and another...  It's one of those I can see almost fully formed before I've even started.  I love that.

Out from under the covers now - pencils and brushes and scissors (yes...SCISSORS) at the ready.  There may even be a thrift shop involved somehow, but we'll just play that by ear.

5 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Scissors???? This is going to be fun, I'll bet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been missing you...I can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun...It must be good. Ai

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Intrigued... will be back to see what you're up to

    ReplyDelete