Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun in the Sun

The boys and I spent the weekend with my folks down in Alabama - my mom is remodeling her kitchen and she wanted some more input on colors and things, so I told her I'd trade her some color consulting for a day or two on the boat.

I think maybe I got the best part of that deal. The weather was perfect on Saturday and we spent most of the day on the water with my mom and dad, my little sister K., and my niece A. The boys had a blast riding the tow behind boat and jumping in the lake to swim. We all stayed up way past our bedtimes talking and laughing and it made getting up this morning VERY difficult, especially given that our early rise times today were in order to go the dentist (boys) and the (torture chamber) orthodontist (me).

Ah, well...at least we have the memories...


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:45 AM

    My face should be in those pictures...miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee -- and J looks so "Joe Cool" all the time! Great photos, great family, great times -- so you're forgiven for taking 42 summer vacations to date this year...
    (YES, people, FORTY TWO!)
    :-D

    ReplyDelete