Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Fly, Baby, Fly

Have you ever wondered what you would do if you woke up one morning as a bird?



Would you be irritated that your plans would all have to change, or would you seize the opportunity to take off in flight?



Would you stay near familiar territory or wing your way across fields and farms, mountains and valleys, across land and sea?



Would you be sure to make it home in time for bed, hoping to wake up with skin instead of feathers, or would you stay out all night, swooping and diving..never knowing if you would wake up man or bird?



I think I'd fly...

24x24" acrylic on canvas

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah. I KNOW you'd fly! This is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:09 AM

    A lovely painting, Diahn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:56 PM

    I'd fly, of course! Beautiful painting, Diahn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Definitely fly...what a fantasy that would be! I've alway said I'd like to be a duck or gull....free to fly, float, dive or walk!

    ReplyDelete