Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

ATC project

I'm participating in a ATC swap over at WetCanvas. I had so much fun with the postcard exchange last year, I thought I'd go even smaller. It's quite a transition, I'll tell you. I'm used to painting on canvases that start out at 24 inches square - moving down to 2.5" x 3.5" is a little mind-blowing. But - I'm getting the hang of it. This is my latest set of cards to mail. If you happen to be participating in the swap - DON'T LOOK - I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise!!

They are all on 140 lb cold press paper, these are done with acrylic ink. Obviously I was going for a real subtle color variation... :-D




3 comments:

  1. OOOahhhh YOu really make me wish I was in the project!!!!!!!!!! Beatuiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are REALLY beautiful! I love them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:53 PM

    These are lovely and delicious. and what bright colors. Really like the cherries - the reflection is something else. I started out drawing ATCs and struggled for over a year to draw bigger. I think it helps to do different sizes, frees you up a bit.

    ReplyDelete