Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

11 down, 15 to go...

More ATCs...again - I warn you - if you are in the exchange...don't look!!




D-man at a baseall game.



A flower in the Biltmore Estate greenhouse - anyone know what the name of this flower is?????


edit: it's an Anthurium...thanks to Li in Asheville for the answer, via WetCanvas!!




My dream-car...a 1956 Chevy Nomad. I, of course, drive the ubiquitous mini-van of suburban motherhood. But this car calls out to me...maybe one day...

all are 2.5"x3.5", acrylic ink on 140lb cold press watercolor paper

Confession - I usually do 4 at a time, because my wc block is 5x7 - but one poor belly dancer painting got a bad case of jaundice and couldn't be recovered. She was promptly buried in the trash can...such is the life of some art - tragic, I know.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the ink work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are just so neat! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these paintings are amazing, I just love their colourful, vivid expression :).
    By the way, I guess the flower you painted is a Spathiphyllum, but not sure about that.

    ReplyDelete