Pages

Monday, December 11, 2006

Color Challenge

AlfredArt over at WetCanvas hosted the Weekly Drawing Event that started on Friday. He posted all black and white photos and challenged us to add the color ourselves. This is my answer to his challenge, using a photo of his dachshund, Cookie.


Still no camera - thank goodness for scanners. I'm still hoping to find the money to replace my busted up digital in the next month or two. Until then, my film SLR is loaded and ready to go for Christmas, and maybe I'll break out the video camera for a change. I'm having some digital camera withdrawal, though...

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty amazing. The color works really well. It sounds like a good exercise to try. I admire your watercolor technique too -the eyes are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never fear! The camera will be on loan to you after this weekend! But this dropping business must be going around -- I dropped mine and the little thingie that keeps the lens cap on broke off. Otherwise, all is still working fine.

    WONDERFUL bit with the colors on this one. Really. WONDERFUL!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make wonderful art!

    ReplyDelete