Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nuclear Visionary


The boys and I went to the American Museum of Science and Energy today to check out the exhibits. Albert Einstein's image is everywhere. What a great face. I think I'll do a painting of it eventually. He had such kind, soulful eyes. Hard to imagine what he must have thought to see the destruction of nuclear warfare. Rambling thoughts on modern day science...much better than a drawing out of the Grossology exhibit. I refuse to draw snot, so you get Albert, instead.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:13 AM

    Diahn,
    I am on the faculty at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and I'm surrounded every day by wonderful, expressive photos of Einstein - from young energetic man to old pensive man. And many of the photos have his quotes. I keep thinking about sketching one of the photos, and now you've inspired me. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, now come on! Great job with the Einstein portrait, but I'll bet you could draw snot if you really tried! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:58 AM

    A very good likeness, Diahn!

    ReplyDelete