Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Friday! Time for a List



  • Blogger will no longer let me place the html code from Flickr in order to add a photograph to this blog. 
    • But just on this blog. Quirk works fine. I don't get it. 
    • So, I have to go to flickr, download the appropriately sized photograph to my hard drive, and then upload it to Blogger. 
    • Super-dee-duper-y efficiency right there, people.
  • I got my temporary crown on Tuesday. 
    • I'm hoping that the permanent one comes with a really nice castle and a service staff. 
    • I'll let you know. 
    • Even if it only comes with an official dog hair remover, I'll be thrilled.
  • Jasper sheds.
    • Tons and tons and tons and tons of hair.
    • Everywhere.
    • Constantly.
    • But he's so cute, it really doesn't bother me, except when he stops up my vacuum cleaner.
  • Raikki can walk.
    • He walks like he's had just a few too many drinks.
    • He pees like he's had a few too many drinks.
    • But he's getting better every day.
  • My computer has developed a mind of its own.
    • Sometimes the cursor wanders over the screen from left to right.
      • At first I thought the boys had swiped my bluetooth mouse and were messing with me.
      • They weren't.
      • But they have.
    • Sometimes the left click won't work.
      • The right click works just fine.
    • I have an appointment at the Genius Bar on Tuesday.
      • As soon as I made the appointment, everything started working really well.
      • Guess I showed it, huh?
  • This is my last weekend to be 42.
    • My birthday is on Monday.
    • I'll be 43.
    • Is it weird that I don't mind admitting that?
    • 43 is a prime number.
    • Is it weird that I know that?
  • I hope your weekend is spectacular.
    • If you're on the east coast, batten down the hatches and stock up on water and batteries.
      • And milk.
      • And bread.
      • And toilet paper.
      • And beers.
    • If you're elsewhere?
      • Drink a beer, anyway. It's the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank god it's the weekend! Happy birthday, 43! (From, gulp, 50).

    ReplyDelete