Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Post Where I List a Bunch of Random Things


Stunning, originally uploaded by diahn.



  • I just got back from the dentist. 
    • I need a crown.
    • I'd rather have a tiara.
    • Dammit.
  • I've been putting together our new school schedule.
    • We need a microscope.
    • I love microscopes.
    • If I didn't have to buy a crown, it would be easier to justify a microscope.
    • Dammit.
  • Raikki is at physical therapy today.
    • He's getting stronger every day.
    • He can move faster on two legs than I can.
    • I love that dog.
  • Today is my grandparents' 70th anniversary.
    • They still live together.
    • They still love each other.
    • That's awesomesauce right there.
  • In 12 days, my baby will be 10.
    • I don't even want to talk about it.
  • In 19 days, I will be 43.
    • My dentist told me I look 35.
    • He was just buttering me up before telling me about the crown.
  • I made a Caprese Salad last night.
    • The tomatoes were from my garden.
    • So was the basil.
    • Basil is my life.
  • I'm going to change into my tennis clothes.
    • My boys are making me play.
    • They're starting to beat me.
    • Little stinkers.
    • I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment