Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bolstered by her recent success...

...Diahn dropped two more paintings off at a local gallery. Does the slightly queasy, butterflies in your stomach thing go away with experience? Mercy. I sat in the car for about 10 minutes getting the courage up to go inside, and this was for a member show where I'm guaranteed one to be accepted! Sheesh.



I entered "Chicken Itza," Linda's personal favorite,



Chicken Itza



and "Fly", which I posted already here.



Now - here's the kicker. The opening for this show is Friday, June 1. I'll be out of town, so I need one of you wonderful people to go to the show and take pictures for me so I'll know which painting made it in (or if both paintings made it in!) Then you can email me the pics so I'll feel like I was there...



Come on - it's free...you'll help me, won't you??


1 comment:

  1. You shameless beggar woman! Yep, I'll be there for you! I'll try to at least sneak a photo with my phone! :-)
    I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete