Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring is in the Air


Japanese Magnolia, originally uploaded by diahn.

I can smell it...can you?

I wandered around Fountain City today while the boys were in art class. I saw this sign and for some reason it struck me as funny. "Hair Executives" Do you go to business school for that, or to cosmetology school? I don't know if I would want to be a hair executive - seems like alot of responsibility...

Hair Executive sign

These two ducks seemed to be having a little conversation about the weather...

Duck Conversations

And this one has no purpose except to say OHmiGOSH I love my new camera.

Water Off a Ducks Nose

C'mon - don't you love this??

Springtime

Spring spring spring...I love spring...doo doo doo doo..I love spring!

Lenten Rose (Hellebore)

Thank you. The happy Spring dance is now over. For today.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs, Diahn - you do lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D I never thought about the hairy responsibility of being a hair executive! These photos are great -- awesome camera you've got there. And isn't that little Fountain City area just neat? I don't think you could have asked for a better day to be out and about in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:36 AM

    found your blog on wetcanvas
    beautiful photos, especially the magnolia blossems
    are they copyrighted? I would love to try a watercolor of those magnolias
    (wetcanvas name is artastic)

    ReplyDelete