Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Flamingo...


That flamingo ATC really appealed to me - if you follow along here, you may have noticed a serious quinacridone magenta addiction - I thought I could really overload on the flamingo! I got some new canvases the other day - on hyper-clearance. I thought they'd be nice sizes on which to experiment and play a little. This one is 6"x12". I really kind of like the small size more than I thought I would. It's large enought to get good movement, but small enough that a little paint goes a long way. I got some 12x12, too - maybe I'll try one of those soon, but I have a couple more of the long ones in mind...


I have a new project I'm about to start that I'm pretty excited about - I can't really talk about it, yet, but I don't think this part of the world has ever had anything like it (although the concept does exist elsewhere). Hee hee...are you intrigued yet? I promise I'll let you know as soon as I have clearance and a solid "go"...it may require a separate blog, though...it's a big thing...
6"x12" acrylic on canvas
3 colors plus white gesso...now living in an orange bathroom in quotidianville...

3 comments:

  1. Look at that! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! And it looks even beautifuller on my wall!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-D I'm so glad it looks beautifuller on your orange wall, my friend! :-D

    ReplyDelete