Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Can It Be???

I have only 2 ATC's remaining to do - 3 if you count the WITW one I'm supposed to send out before the end of the month. Wow - Cool. Almost there...
This is my dad when he was probably 20 years old. Freshly recruited into the US Air Force and stationed in Germany. Pretty handsome fellow, I think...

Here's a Fender Jazz Bass Headstock. Classic.
A Great Blue Heron and a really pink rose. What else is there to say? I just need 3 more things to paint...


4 comments:

  1. these are quite lovely! I adore the rose.

    and the rooster and flamingo are great....I see a series here!

    very nice stuff Diahn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diahn -- these are really great! I think this ATC swap has been good study for you -- your colors just rock! The the bass ... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rose. There's something so neat about how it's all one color but yet has so much depth. :)

    ReplyDelete