Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

EDM #63 - Draw items from a nature walk.

I picked these up the other day while walking, and it occurred to me that they might be amongst the items in a challenge...and I was right! So - after many moons of missing out on challenges - here's one done...and in grid-fashion, to boot!

I also carved a new signature stamp out of speedball soft block and tried it out on this page. Whaddya think of it?

Happy Autumn, everyone!

Moleskine large sketchbook, Micron 01 black pen and Derwent Inktense (except on berries - W&N watercolors on that)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:10 PM

    Nice work on these, Diane. And I like your signature, too ... it has a very Southeast Asian feeling to it, like Sanskrit or Thai ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, cool, cool! I love this! And the signature stamp is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your autumn grid. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFULLY DONE -- super lines and color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your autumn grid!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your grid--especially the red berries and the magnolia pod. Is that stamp you made out of something designed to make stamps from? I'd like to make some stamps and don't know where to start. Any tips would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete