Pages

Monday, December 19, 2005

Merry Christmas, Everyone!


Have a holly, jolly Christmas - it's the best time of the year! This is the Christmas card we sent out this year - if you haven't received one, check your mailbox - I was a little late with them! Or - maybe I didn't send you one - I'm not very organized right now, with the move and all! So - consider this your mailbox, know that I'm thinking of you. I hope the season brings family and friends and favor in the eyes of the Lord. God bless you all.

3 comments:

  1. Diahn, how BEAUTIFUL!! I love the design and color of the whole thing. How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image! Merry Christmas! 8-]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very intresting and unique. I like your thought process behind this painting.

    ReplyDelete