Pages

Monday, November 28, 2005

Gone dotty...

I did this one for the WDE challenge for LAST weekend, but it took forever to get it done...what was I thinking with all those dots?? I had done a little sketch of my foot a week ago, or so, and had fun with the stippling, so thought I'd continue - doing a dog with a black face may have been a stretch!! Anyhow - it's as done as it is going to be, and I'm happy with it - although I'm NOT happy with this scan - I think I'll have to go re-do it, later! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Good work on the stippling. That's tough to do, but the end result is wonderful! Is this your dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! No, this is not my dog. It is from a reference photo from the reference image library at Wet Canvas. My dog would be even worse...he's ALL black!! I'd have to do a negative of him!

    I painted him, instead...

    http://photos1.blogger.com/img/160/6966/640/Oscar-copyright-notice.jpg

    ReplyDelete