Pages

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Four Things


P7210077
Originally uploaded by diahn.
I've been tagged by Cyndi...so here goes



A. Four jobs I have had in life:

1. Drugstore Clerk
2. Department Store Clerk
3. Secretary (really bad)
4. Geologist

B. Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Because of Winn Dixie
2. Bull Durham
3. Grease
4. The Princess Bride

C. Four places I have lived:

1. San Bernardino, California
2. Guam
3. Plattsburgh, New York
4. Bossier City, Louisiana

D. Four television shows I love to watch:

1. Monk
2. Law and Order: Criminal Intent
3. Divine Design
4. Whose Line is it Anyway?

E. Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Hatteras, North Carolina
2. Phoenix, Arizona
3. Venice, Italy
4. Taos, New Mexico

F. Four web sites I visit daily:

1. WetCanvas
2. Bloglines
3. Google
4. Flickr

G. Four of my favorite foods:

1. Anything Mexican
2. Chocolate
3. Diet Coke
4. Anything Mexican

H. Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Hatteras, North Carolina
2. Venice, Italy
3. Northern New Mexico/Southern Colorado
4. Alberta, Canada

Now - I'm done. I'm not tagging anyone in particular. If you want to do this - feel free...

No comments:

Post a Comment