Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I've got the BLUES

"Dear Diahn,
Thank you for your entry in Eye Candy AVA's Juried Member exhibit. Your work was among a very impressive group of entries of various styles and media, and the decision-making process was a difficult one. Out of 234 entries, only 49 works were selected to participate in this exhibition. Unfortunately, the juror did not accept your work(s) for this show..."

Sigh. The works I submitted are below. Always makes me want to quit for a day or two - but then I just can't help myself and I start over again.

Sorry for the downer, but I did say there might be some wailing and moaning...Wail...Moan...

1 comment:

  1. You keep on doing what makes your heart sing. I know that with every work you complete, God is just bursting with pride that His child is doing exactly what He created her to do. The right moment and the right platform will come along for you to be able to share all you want with others. Remember what it's all about and shine on sister!

    ReplyDelete