Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Boy Toys


I'm outnumbered by the boys in my house, and their toys end up all over the place. These two were left on the kitchen table this morning, as we made our way out the door to school, and they made me ponder the innate, inborn differences between boys and girls. Now, as a young girl, I was not exactly girly-girly. I played with my brother's GI Joe action figures and romped through the woods and creeks of my grandparents place. But I think I never would have touched something like these - they are just so grotesque and gruesome. For some reason, though, my little guys just think they are the coolest. Some things a girl just can't get.

I think I should go by something pink...

in large Moleskine sketchbook, ink and watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment